Nsefu Camp is one of the oldest camps in South Luangwa National Park, situated on a sweeping bend of the Luangwa River, far in the north of the Park’s Nsefu Sector.
Nsefu Camp was founded by the legendary Norman Carr in the 1950’s, being one of the first safari camps in Zambia, and has a very special vintage ambiance.
The Camp consists of six beautifully restored rondavels from the 1950’s accommodating only twelve guests. All the rooms are whitewashed with thatched roofs and open-air bathrooms. Each rondavel has its own wooden veranda with comfortable director’s chairs. Crisp cotton sheets, thick cotton towels and linen bathrobes, along with the characteristic English toiletries, are a luxurious touch.